Any claims for misprinted, damaged or defective items must be submitted within 2 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
The return address should be the same listed in the packing slip:
- Packages sent out from our US fulfillment service provider centers should be returned by you to their Charlotte facility. Its address is 11025 Westlake Drive, Charlotte, NC 28273.
- Meanwhile, packages sent out from our Europe fulfillment provider location should be returned by you to their Europe fulfillment center. Its address is Starta 1, 2nd bldg., 3rd fl., Riga, Latvia LV-1026.
REASONS FOR RETURNS
Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility's fulfillment company. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility's fulfillment company and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself.
Returned by you (customer) - Please always Contact Us before returning any products. Note that we do not accept exchanges or returns of products without any defect or due to a wrong size or color selection.
Damaged Items - An item is considered damaged if some of the following situations is identified:
- The item has misprinted designs.
- The item is broken.
- The item has missing parts.
- The item has evident manufacturing defects.
If you receive a damaged or defected item, we always take full responsibility and provide a free replacement. When you’re communicating with us to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org about a damaged item you’ve received, the first thing you should do is provide photos of the unsatisfactory product and the packing slip. Our customer support will be able to get back to you quicker when you attach these photos.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized, therefore Find Art Co. reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.